This software release is maintained by www.phytec.de.
This BSP provides a basis for development, deployment and execution of Linux based applications on the i.MX6UL System on Module (SOM). For detailed information on the various software components included in the release and how to use them, please refer to the Quickstart.
Prebuilt images of PD17.1.2 can be downloaded from the link below:
Quickstarts for phyCORE-i.MX6UL-PD17.1.2:
Fixed In This Release
Fixed SDK build issue
PHYTEC Known Issues
When booting from MMC sometimes (about 5 in 1000) barebox and kernel fail to attach the NAND devices.
- ADC provides uncalibrated values.
- Booting the root filesystem over NFS is not possible.
- The following displays are not supported with the NXP vendor kernel:
- AC101 (3.5" capacitive)
- AC102 (4.3" capacitive)
- AC103 (5.7" capacitive)
- Multimedia page is removed from QT5 Demo
- The TiwiBLE chip sometimes requests a restart of the firmware which leads to a backtrace dump. The connection is reestablished afterwards and transfers continued.
For further information or to report any problems, visit the PHYTEC Support Portal