This BSP provides a basis for development, deployment and execution of Android based applications on the phyCORE-OMAP44xx System on Module (SOM). For detailed information on the various software components included in the release and how to use them, please refer to the Quickstart.
This Release is compatible with the following hardware:
|BSP Release Version||BSP Release Date||SOM PCB Version||CB PCB Version|
|Jelly Bean v2.0||March 1st, 2013||1347.1||1348.2|
Release Jelly Bean v2.0 can be downloaded from the link below.
Release Jelly Bean v2.0 should be used in conjunction with Quickstart version Jelly Bean v2.0:
This BSP Release supports the following components:
- Boot Modes: NAND Flash; SD/MMC
- UART: RS-232 on UART_3 - debug port; all other UART not tested
- Ethernet: 10/100 Mbit - LAN92211 over GPMC
- SD/MMC : SDMMC_1; SDMMC_5 used with WiFi; all other SDMMC not tested
- WiFi: TiWi R2 on SDMMC_5 with OMAP4 TiWi Adapter Board
- USB: USB-OTG; USB Host
- I2C driver
- EEPROM: at24 on I2C_1
- PMIC: TWL6030 on I2C_1
- RTC: PMIC (TWL6030) RTC
- TSC: STMPE811 on I2C_4 (device on carrier board)
- Display: Prime View PM070WL4 LVDS (LCD-017-070W)
- Audio: Line in, Line out, Mic in, Speakers
What’s Not Supported
This BSP Release does not support the following components:
- SPI driver
Fixed in this Release
New in this Release
- SDMMC5 support
- USB Host support
- added navigation bar
- Occasional problems with touch signals
Workaround: Flash the uImage-nokeypad Kernel. This deactivates the keypad interface but now the touch inputs are correct.
Upgrade and Compatibility Information
To upgrade to a new BSP release, simply delete the old release and extract the new release in its place.
Drivers have been tested with in-house test cases.
For further information or to report any problems, contact PHYTEC Technical Support.