This BSP provides a basis for development, deployment and execution of Compact 7 based applications on the phyFLEX-i.MX6 System on Module (SOM). For detailed information on the various software components included in the release and how to use them, please refer to the Quickstart.
This Release is compatible with the following hardware:
|BSP Release Version||BSP Release Date||SOM PCB Version||FLEX Mapper Board Version||FLEX Baseboard Version|
|PD12.0.0||December 12th, 2013||1362.0A||1367.1||1364.2|
Release PD12.0.0 can be downloaded from the link below.
Release PD12.0.0 should be used in conjunction with Quickstart version PD13.1.0:
This BSP Release supports the following components:
- i.MX6: Windows Embedded Compact 7
- NAND Flash: Bootloader (EBOOT); OS image (NK.bin)
- DDRAM: MT41J128M16HA-15E IT DDR3
- UART: UART0 (Debug); UART1
- USB: USB0 HS OTG; USB1 HS Host
- Ethernet: 10/100/100 Mbit/s – ETH0 from RGMII
- SD/MMC: SD0; SD1
- I2C driver: I2C0, I2C1 enabled
- EEPROM: at24 on I2C1
Resistive: STMPE811 on I2C0 (device on carrier board)
Prime View PM070WL4 LVDS (LCD-017-070W)
- Graphics: OpenGL/VG
Note: Signal names may change between processor and PCBs. Please refer to phyFLEX-i.MX6 Hardware Manual for signal name mapping.
What’s Not Supported
This BSP Release does not support the following components:
- CAN: CAN0
- SPI driver: SPI0, SPI1 enabled
- RTC: RTC-8564 Real-Time Clock on I2C0 (device on carrier board)
EDT ETM0700G0DH6 TTL (LCD-018-070-KAP)
- Audio: Line in, Line out, Mixer, Mic in
- Camera Interface: MT9M001, MT9V022
- Video decoding
- Video encoder: Streaming, TV
Fixed in this Release
N/A - First BSP release
New in this Release
N/A - First BSP release
- Ethernet do work only with a connection to an Ethernet-Switch
- Sometimes the system hangs on startup (1 of 100 boots)
Upgrade and Compatibility Information
This is the first Windows Embedded Compact 7 BSP release for the phyFLEX-i.MX6. Due to a change in PCB pinout, see Modification of the pinout for the phyFLEX-i.MX6 (PLF-A-XL1), future BSP releases will not maintain compatibility. BSP releases will be based on SOM: 1362.1 and Carrier Board: 1364.2 and will retain compatibility with future released PCB revisions; contact your distributor for additional information.
Drivers have been tested with a combination of in-house test cases, as well as with the Windows Embedded Compact7 Test Kit (installed along with Windows Compact 7) where applicable.
For further information or to report any problems, contact PHYTEC Technical Support.