This BSP provides a basis for development, deployment and execution of Linux based applications on the phyFLEX-i.MX6 System on Module (SOM). For detailed information on the various software components included in the release and how to use them, please refer to the Quickstart.
This Release is compatible with the following hardware:
|BSP Release Version||BSP Release Date||SOM PCB Version||FLEX Mapper Board Version||FLEX Baseboard Version|
|PD13.1.1||April 23th, 2013||1362.1||1367.1||1364.2|
Release PD13.1.1 can be downloaded from the link below.
Release PD13.1.1 should be used in conjunction with Quickstart version PD13.1.0:
This BSP Release supports the following components:
- i.MX6: Kernel 3.0
- NAND Flash: Kernel, UBIFS Filesystem
- NOR Flash: Bootloader, Kernel
- DDRAM: MT41J128M16HA-15E IT DDR3
- UART: UART0; UART1
- USB: USB0 HS OTG; USB1 HS Host
- Ethernet: 10/100/1000 Mbit/s – ETH0 from RGMII
- CAN: CAN0
- SD/MMC: SD0; SD1
- PCIe (card limited)
- I2C driver: I2C0, I2C1 enabled
- EEPROM: at24 on I2C1
- PMIC: DA9063 on I2C1
- RTC: RTC-8564 Real-Time Clock on I2C0 (device on carrier board)
Resistive: STMPE811 on I2C0 (device on carrier board)Capacitive: FocalTech FT5306 on I2C0
Prime View PD050VL1 LVDS (LCD-017-050V)Prime View PM070WL4 LVDS (LCD-017-070W)Prime View PD104SLF LVDS (LCD-017-104S)EDT ETM0700G0DH6 TTL (LCD-018-070-KAP)
VM-006-BWVM-009VM-010-BWUSB-CAM-003H (with UVC Firmware update)USB-CAM-103H (with UVC Firmware update) (without trigger)USB-CAM-051H (with UVC Firmware update)USB-CAM-151H (with UVC Firmware update) (without trigger)
- Audio: Line in, Line out, Mixer, Mic in - not fully tested
- Video decoding
- Graphics: OpenGL
Note: Signal names may change between processor and PCBs. Please refer to phyFLEX-i.MX6 Hardware Manual for signal name mapping.
What’s Not Supported
This BSP Release does not support the following components:
- Video encoder: Streaming, TV
Fixed in this Release
- Set correct RAM calibration values
- In barebox, added bootarg to default /env/config/ for VM-010 color or mono
- Improved Ethernet performance
- SD slot 1, eliminated problems with some SD Cards
New in this Release
- PCIe issues with some cards
- USB-OTG serial gadget - works but unstable
- gplay movie plays only one time
Workaround: To play again, reboot the board.
- The display will go blank 15 minutes after the Qt demo is started
Upgrade and Compatibility Information
This BSP is not backwards compatible due to a change in PCB pinout, see Modification of the pinout for the phyFLEX-i.MX6 (PLF-A-XL1). The BSP is specific to SOM: 1362.1 and Carrier Board: 1364.2 and will retain compatibility with future released PCB revisions.
Drivers have been tested with in-house test cases.