This BSP provides a basis for development, deployment and execution of Compact 7 based applications on the phyFLEX-i.MX6 System on Module (SOM). For detailed information on the various software components included in the release and how to use them, please refer to the Quickstart.
This Release is compatible with the following hardware:
|BSP Release Version||BSP Release Date||SOM PCB Version||FLEX Mapper Board Version||FLEX Baseboard Version|
|PD13.2.0||October 2nd, 2013||1362.1||1367.3||1364.2|
Release PD13.2.0 can be downloaded from the link below.
Release PD13.2.0 should be used in conjunction with Quickstart version L-782e:
This BSP Release supports the following components:
- i.MX6: Windows Embedded Compact 7
- NAND Flash: Bootloader (EBOOT); OS image (NK.bin)
- DDRAM: MT41J128M16HA-15E IT DDR3
- UART: UART0 (Debug); UART1
- USB: USB0 HS OTG; USB1 HS Host
- Ethernet: 10/100/1000 Mbit/s – ETH0 from RGMII
- CAN: CAN0
- SD/MMC: USDHC2; USDHC3
- SPI driver: SPI3, SPI5 enabled
- I2C driver: I2C1, I2C1 enabled
- EEPROM: at24 on I2C2
- RTC: RTC-8564 Real-Time Clock on I2C1 (device on carrier board)
Capacitive: FocalTech FT5306 on I2C1
EDT ETM0700G0DH6 TTL (LCD-018-070-KAP)
- HDMI / DVI
- Audio: Line in; Line out
- Video decoder
- Graphics: OpenGL/VG
Note: Signal names may change between processor and PCBs. Please refer to phyFLEX-i.MX6 Hardware Manual for signal name mapping.
What’s Not Supported
This BSP Release does not support the following components:
- Camera Interface: MT9M001, MT9V022
- Video encoder: Streaming, TV
- Power Management
Fixed in this Release
- Checked build is now working
- System hang on startup (1 of 100 boots)
New in this Release
- Gigabit Ethernet
- "!!!ERROR Rx ControlStatus" errors when downloading or updating images in EBOOT
Workaround: Connect to the network using a Megabit switch.
- DEBUG Build works only without SD Card Driver
Workaround: Remove SD Card Driver from the Catalog
Upgrade and Compatibility Information
This BSP is not backwards compatible due to a change in PCB pinout, see Modification of the pinout for the phyFLEX-i.MX6 (PLF-A-XL1). The BSP is specific to SOM: 1362.1 and Carrier Board: 1364.2 and will retain compatibility with future released PCB revisions.
Drivers have been tested with a combination of in-house test cases, as well as with the Windows Embedded Compact7 Test Kit (installed along with Windows Compact 7) where applicable.
For further information or to report any problems, contact PHYTEC Technical Support.